Monday, March 27, 2017

WEDNESDAY PUN-DAY 3/27


Hello lovely readers! This was supposed to be posted on Monday, but I guess something happened, so here it is today! Anyway, did you know that we are LESS than 9 months away from Christmas???


But first we have to get through spring, which has officially started here in the South... so actually, it's summer. We've already had 90 degree days, and yes, I've already gotten my first sunburn. But it's also the season for DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!

Even though Derek Hough is gone (*tears*), the latest cast has already proven to be fun and exciting. With stars such as Mr. T, Simone Biles, and Bonner Bolton, this season is sure to be great. The first episode premiered last week, and it made me so happy.

Brochacho: its literly just people dancing

He just doesn't get the joys of reality TV.

Brochacho: except march madness yea

Yeah, yeah... I don't really keep up with March Madness, but Dog did make a bracket. It was busted as soon as Villanova lost, though.


It's okay, Dog. In fact, I have a pun to distract everyone who put their faith in Villanova (or Duke, for that matter...).

Brochacho: haha yea go heels

Crayola wanted to do something to honor Shaq, so they created a new color... it's called Shaquille O'Teal.


Have a great week!
Your Royal Paleness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in! Sign my guestbook, if you please. :)