This week was Brochacho's birthday!
Yes, we appreciate that.
This was a milestone birthday for Brochacho, so we went out to eat and took him to get some new shoes.
By now you guys have probably pretty much figured Brochacho out, but let me tell you all about him just in case.
- Food. That's it. That's all he needs.
- I know Brochacho doesn't have the best grammar on here, but he's actually one of the smartest guys I know. He does text like that, though.
- Brochacho is on the school's football team. He plays nose guard, right tackle, and is on the kickoff team. He doesn't play quarterback, but occasionally he'll go in as nickelback.
- Brochacho plays games such as Madden 15 and (as mentioned previously) 2k15. I help him choose the cute uniforms.
- Brochacho's feet are ginormous. Experts have concluded that both of his feet put together would cover the state of Montana.
- Brochacho doesn't approve of Prince Harry and I's marriage. I'm sure they'll warm up once they're brothers-in-law.
- Brochacho is an ardent Atlanta Falcons fan. We actually traveled and went to one of their games as an early birthday president. Needless to say, he is cheering for the commercials during the Super Bowl along with me.
**P.S. Come back Wednesday for a special Hump Day Pun-Day. Wouldn't wanna steal Brochacho's thunder...